What is NHIF Paybill Number
NHIF Mpesa Paybill Number is 200222
How to pay NHIF via Mpesa
The following steps will help you with how to pay NHIF via Mpesa:-
- Open your SIM Tool Kit and go to Mpesa Menu
- Go to Lipa Mpesa
- Select Paybill and enter 200222 as the business/pay bill number
- Enter your National ID number as your account number
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Input your pin number and confirm the transaction then send
- After payment, you will get a transactional message from Mpesa confirming your contribution.
How do you know you have paid NHIF?
You can easily check the status of your account using a mobile phone by carrying out the following steps:
- Compose a new SMS
- Type the letters “ID”, and space, then your ID number.
- Send the SMS to 21101
As a result, you will get a reply showing your member number, your ID number, year of birth, your last contributions, and your dependents.
How to Pay NHIF Penalty via Mpesa
Follow the below steps on how to pay your NHIF penalty via Mpesa:-
- Go to your Mpesa Menu
- Click on Lipa Na Mpesa
- Select Paybill Option
- Enter Business Number(200222)
- Enter your National ID number as the account number and add the letter “y”, for instance, 34566732y. This treats the payment as a penalty
- Enter the amount to contribute
- Input your Mpesa pin number and send
- You will get a confirmation message containing the details of your NHIF payment.