Do you want to delete Yahoo App? In this article, we will guide you on how to delete your Yahoo App step by step!
How Do You Delete the Yahoo App?
Currently, You cannot close your Yahoo account from the mobile app.
To delete Yahoo App, follow these steps:-
- Go to the Yahoo Account Termination page.
- Log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Continue to delete my account.
- Type in your email address and click on Yes, terminate this account.
Yahoo will take 40 days to delete your account permanently.
It may take longer if you are registered in Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, and Taiwan.
Watch the below video for details!
What happens when you delete your Yahoo account?
- You won’t have access to products and services of Yahoo like Yahoo mail, Flickr account, Tumblr account, etc.
- Your Yahoo email will be available for the new account.
- You’ll lose all data including emails, chat history, photos on Flickr, contacts, etc.
- Even your paid services of Yahoo will become inaccessible and won’t get any refund.
Yahoo app has been discontinued in December 2018 and is no longer available to download or use on your mobile device. Therefore, it’s okay to delete it from your phone!