Do you want to delete your Mint Account permanently? You have come to the right place, in this article we will show you how to delete your Mint Account permanently.
Follow the below steps to delete your Mint Account permanently.
How Do I Permanently Delete My Mint Account?
Follow the steps below to delete your Mint account:-
- Sign in to your Intuit account
- If you’re on the mobile app: Go to Overview, then select the profile or settings icon in the top right. Select your name and email address, then Manage your Intuit Account
- Select Sign-in & security
- Check to see if Verified is next to your phone and email address. If so, continue to the next step
- If you don’t see Verified, select Phone or Email address and follow the steps to verify your info
- After your phone and email address are verified, select Data privacy
- Select Delete
- Continue through the screens. When you see a list of your Intuit products, select only your Mint account
- Answer the questions on the following screens until you can select Delete this data
- You’ll be asked to sign in one more time so that Mint can be sure it’s you. Then your data deletion request will be submitted
If you change your mind about deleting your data, you have 72 hours to cancel the request by signing back into your Intuit Account (following the steps above).
Otherwise, Mint will process your request, which usually takes up to 15 days, and permanently delete your data.
That’s all, you have successfully deleted your account.
If you want to use Mint, but want to start over from scratch with new data, you can do so quickly without deleting your account which can take days.
All you need to do is resetting your Mint account
To reset, you’ll need to delete all your banks, accounts, and budgets
How can I delete a linked financial institution
Follow the below steps to delete bank data from your Mint Account via the Mint mobile app
- Open the Mint app and select the Settings gear icon
- Select Accounts and then tap the financial institution you’d like to delete
- If you’re on an iOS device, select Delete Account
- If you’re on an Android device, select the three dots in the top corner, then Delete Account
- Select Delete or Yes, Delete
- You’ll no longer see your transactions from this account
How do I delete a budget in Mint?
If you no longer need to keep a certain budget, you can delete it via the Mint mobile app
- Open the app and select Monthly from the bottom menu.
- Select this month’s budget.
- If you’re on an iOS device, select Expenses.
- Select the pencil icon next to the budget you’d like to delete.
- Select the trash can icon or Delete it.
- Select Delete.
By deleting all your banks, accounts, and budgets as shown above you have reset your Mint Account.
Mint is a personal finance app that helps you track your spending and budget your money.
Because Mint is connected to your bank account and credit cards, it’s important to keep your account information accurate and up-to-date.
If you decide you no longer want to use Mint, you can disable your account instead of deleting
To delete your Mint Account permanently, follow the above steps that we have provided.
You can also reset your account instead of deleting it as shown above in this article.
We hope that you found our article on how to delete your Mint Account permanently helpful. If not, feel free to submit a comment or question for us and we’ll get back with an answer.