Do you want to Delete Your Hangout Account? You have come to the right place, in this article we will show you step by step how to delete your Hangout Account Permanently.
To delete your Google Hangout Account, you have to delete the rest of your Google account. If you don’t want to delete your entire Google account, you can change your Hangouts settings so that no one can contact you.
How Do I Delete My Hangout Account?
If you want to delete your hangouts account, follow these steps:-
- Go to hangouts.google.com and log in with your Google account
- Select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the hangout window
- Click “Settings” from the menu that appears
- Under “Account Preferences,” click on “Delete Account”
- A pop-up window will appear asking for your account password
- Enter your hangouts account password and click “Delete Account”
That’s all, you have successfully deleted your Hangout account.
How do I delete Hangouts from my Gmail?
To delete Hangouts from your Gmail, click the “Settings” button in the top-right corner. Now, select the “Settings” option to access Gmail’s settings. In Gmail’s settings, click the “Chat And Meet” tab. To disable the Hangouts Chat section, select “Chat Off” to the right of Chat.
How do I delete hangout on my phone?
If you downloaded the app, but you decided to get rid of it follow these steps:
- Find the Google Hangouts app.
- Press and hold on to the “Hangouts” application.
- Tap the “X” button on the screen to remove it from the phone and confirm when prompted.
How to Uninstall Hangouts from Google Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- Click the three dots at the top-right.
- Select More Tools, then Extensions.
- Click Remove on Google Hangouts.
- Click Remove again.
How do I uninstall Hangouts on my Android phone?
To remove Hangouts from your Android phone, go to Settings > Apps and swipe right on the app. You can also find it by going to Settings > Google > Apps & notifications > App info > Hangouts. Then tap Uninstall or Disable and confirm that you want to remove the app
What happens if you uninstall Hangouts?
If you uninstall Google Hangouts, absolutely nothing will happen. If you have a rooted phone, you can remove the application without problems at any time and it won’t harm your device or other Google applications
Hangouts is a Google service that allows you to chat with your friends and family. Currently, Classic Hangouts is being replaced by Google Chat.
Unfortunately, there is no way to delete Hangouts without deleting your entire Google Account.
You can, however, make sure you don’t have the Hangouts app or Chrome extension and ensure you are logged out of it.
We hope the above steps will help you out in deleting your hangout account!