Do you want to delete your Edmodo profile picture? You have come to the right place, in this guide we will show you step by step how to delete your Edmodo profile pictures?
How Do I Delete My Edmodo Profile Picture?
To delete your Edmodo profile picture, follow these steps:-
- Log into your Edmodo account
- Click on the “Profile” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Edit Profile” link.
- Scroll down to the “Profile Picture” section.
- Click on the “Delete” link next to the profile picture you want to delete.
- A confirmation message will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete the profile picture.
That’s it, you have successfully deleted your Edmodo profile picture
How do I update my Edmodo profile picture?
To update your profile picture, simply follow these steps:-
- Select your Profile Picture. in the top left corner > Edit Profile.
- Tap on your Profile Picture.
- Verify your password.
- Take a picture with your camera or select a picture from your album.
- Tap Confirm to update your picture.
How to Deactivate Your Edmodo Account?
Should you need to deactivate your Edmodo account for any reason, please follow the steps below:-
- Log into the account you wish to deactivate.
- Click on your Profile Picture. in the top toolbar.
- Click Settings. in the drop-down menu.
- Select Deactivate your account located at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your password to confirm > Deactivate.
That’s it, you have successfully deactivated your Edmodo account.
How do I Deactivate my Edmodo Student Account?
Should you need to deactivate your Student Edmodo account for any reason, please follow the steps below:-
- Click on the Account icon next to your profile image and then Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Deactivate your account.
- Read the warning and click Deactivate.
Edmodo is an educational technology company offering a communication, collaboration, and coaching platform to K-12 schools and teachers.
The Edmodo network enables teachers to share content, distribute quizzes, and assignments, and manage communication with students, colleagues, and parents.
Edmodo enables the creation of professional profiles, courses pages, channels, and discussion boards
Once again, You can delete your Edmodo profile picture by clicking on the “Edmodo Profile” tab in your navbar. Then, click and drag down to show the dropdown menu. From this menu, you will see an option for deleting your account information, which includes all of the things from it such as name, email address, password, etc
We hope that you found our article on how to delete your Edmodo profile picture helpful. If not, feel free to submit a comment or question for us and we’ll get back with an answer