Do you want to delete your Adobe account? You have come to the right place, in this article we will show you how to delete your Adobe account.
You can delete your Adobe account only if you don’t have an active subscription. Or, if you’re a team or enterprise user, you can delete your account only if you’re not in an organization.
When you delete your account, you lose access to Adobe apps and services, including any files in the cloud.
Deleting your account is permanent, and data loss is irretrievable.
To delete your Adobe Account, You need to sign in to https://account.adobe.com/privacy. Tap on “settings”, and select Account. Scroll down to “Delete Account”. Then click “Continue”. Carefully read the text in the Delete account screen, and Confirm to delete the Adobe account.
If you are using the Adobe app on iPhone or iPad, you can delete your Adobe account directly from your iOS app. Tap on your profile icon (or open your app’s settings) and then select Account > Delete Adobe account. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
You may be prompted to visit the App Store to cancel your subscription when deleting your Adobe account.
Below we have step by step details on how to delete your Adobe account
How to Delete Your Adobe Account
Here’s how to delete your Adobe account:-
Before you delete your account, Make a local copy or backup of your files, photos, videos, Adobe Stock images, and other projects that are stored with Adobe.
- Sign in at https://account.adobe.com/privacy.
- Under Privacy and Personal data, scroll down to Delete Adobe Account. Then select Continue. (If prompted to cancel your plan or leave an organization, follow the onscreen instructions)
- Once you’ve canceled your active memberships or left organizations that you were a part of, select Continue to delete account.
- Select your reason to delete your account and then select Continue
- Accept the terms and conditions before deleting your account and then select Confirm delete Adobe account.
That’s it, you have successfully deleted your account.
Adobe will deactivate the account for a period of 27 days after which they will delete it permanently.
You can reactivate your Adobe account simply by signing in again to your account.
You must reactivate your account within 27 days from the day you deleted your account.
How to Reactivate Adobe Account
To reactivate your Adobe account follow these steps:-
- Go to https://account.adobe.com.
- In the sign-in screen, enter the email address of the account you want to retrieve and select Continue.
- Select Retrieve. Then enter your Adobe account password.
Once your account is reactivated, you are directly signed in to your account.
Please note; You can only reactivate an Adobe account if you signed in with a password.
If the deleted account didn’t have a password (that is, it was only linked with a social provider), then the only way to reactivate your Adobe account is by reaching out to Adobe Customer Care.
What happens when you reactivate your Adobe account?
When you reactivate or retrieve an Adobe account you previously deleted:-
- Your previous plan gets canceled and gets converted to a free membership.
- You can continue to access your files and documents.
- You can buy a new plan.
How do I remove an Adobe account from my computer?
To deactivate the software from your computer:
- Make sure the computer that has the software installed is connected to the Internet.
- Choose Help > Deactivate in the product you wish to deactivate. If you have a suite then choosing one of the products will Deactivate the entire suite.
- Select Deactivate Permanently.
Adobe allows its users to delete accounts permanently and deactivate them for a period of 21 days.
In case you want to delete your Adobe account via the app. Tap on your profile icon (or open your app’s settings) and then select Account > Delete Adobe account. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
After deleting the account, Adobe will deactivate the account for a period of 27 days after which they will delete it permanently. If you change your mind, you can reactivate your Adobe account simply by signing in again to your account within 27 days from the day you deleted your account.
We hope that you found our article on how to delete your Adobe Account helpful. If not, feel free to submit a comment or question for us and we’ll get back with an answer