Do you want to delete a game center account? The steps in this article are going to show you how to delete a game center account.
When you sign in with your Apple ID you are automatically signed in to Game Center.
To delete a Game Center account: Launch the Game Center, tap Me > Account >View Account. Turn off your Public Profile. Then tap your verified Email and select “Remove Email from Account.” You may also want to change your username to something else. After that, sign out of Game Center by tapping Me > Account: > Sign Out.
That’s it. Below we have illustrated more in details.
How do I Delete a Game Center Account?
Currently, it’s not possible to completely delete a game center account.
You can remove all of your account info by disabling your Game Center Account
To disable a Game Center account follow these steps:-
- Launch the Game Center, tap Me > Account: > View Account. Turn off your Public Profile.
- Then tap your verified Email and select “Remove Email from Account.” You may also want to change your username to something else
- After that, sign out of Game Center by tapping Me > Account: > Sign Out.
The above steps will remove your public profile and email addresses but you will still be receiving notifications.
You can disable Game Center notifications, here how:-
- To do so tap “Settings” and select “Notifications.”
- Find Game Center and turn off the Notification Center for Game Center
That’s it, you have successfully deleted your game center account.
How do I delete my Game Center account on iOS 13?
To unlink PUBG from Game Center on iOS 13, you need to open the Settings app and tap on Game Center. On the Game Center screen, tap on your PUBG profile and then tap on Delete Profile. A confirmation message will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete your profile. Tap on Delete to confirm.
How do you make a new Game Center account?
- Visit the Apple ID site on a browser to create another Apple ID.
- Fill out all the information and verify your account.
- Test your new account. On your device, go to Settings > Game Center. Toggle GC on (or if signed in with a different account, toggle off)
In this article, we have covered how to delete a game center account, how to create a new game center account, and how to delete game center data on iOS 13
We hope that you found our article helpful. If not, feel free to submit a comment or question for us and we’ll get back with an answer.